In-person Service and Livestream
Our church buildings reopen for public worship on Sunday 28th March. Some social restrictions will apply.
Please be assured that we are taking your welfare seriously and have thought very carefully about how we can meet safely at this time.
- Please do not attend a service if you have a high temperature; a new persistent cough; changes in your sense of smell or taste; if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or displaying the symptoms; or you have been advised to isolate by a Test and Trace operator.
- Please use the hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the building.
- You will be asked to give your name and contact telephone number. This is for NHS Test and Trace purposes and will not be passed on to anyone else.
- Unless you are in a group of people who have a specific exemption, face coverings must be worn at a place worship. Please ensure your face covering covers your nose and mouth and it put on before you enter the building.
- A 2m social distancing rule applies inside and outside the building.
- We are unable to offer our usual creche and All Saints Club for children and teenagers. They are very welcome to attend the service but must stay with their parents at all times. The All Saints Club is running groups for children aged 4-15 via Zoom on Sunday Afternoons. https://fordhamchurch.org.uk/all-saints-club/
- The Government guidance is that when attending a public gathering you should only socialise with those that are in your household/bubble whether inside or outside the building.